Farrat solutions are proven for effective long-term performance in the isolation of structure-borne vibration, acoustic noise and shock, and building movement.
From auditoria to sports centres, music, studios to heavy industrial plant, we meet the most demanding specifications.
Floating Floors and Structural Vibration Isolation
Certainty is key in anti-vibration measures, and Farrat products are relied upon to perform precisely to specification year-in, year-out.
In structural steelwork isolation, machinery mountings and many more vibration-critical applications, Farrat solutions are trusted worldwide.
Anti Vibration materials, washers and bushes
For over 50 years Farrat has researched, developed and manufactured anti-vibration materials and precision machine mounts – these decades of experience have always fed back into our products.
The resulting high quality, high performance solutions are in use in applications ranging from manufacturing plant to individual machine tools.
Anti Vibration & Machine Mounts
Reducing energy loss and the risk of condensation in buildings has grown in importance – so has the construction sector’s preference for Farrat Structural Thermal Breaks. Supplied to the industry with Certificates of Conformance under our British Board of Agrement Certification (BBA) for Farrat Structural Thermal Break Materials.
Structural Thermal Break Connections
Specialists in controlling vibration, sound, shock, movement and thermal transfer in buildings for over 50 years.
- Floating floors, isolated foundations, structural bearings, anti-vibration washers, resilient seatings, coil spring and damper systems.
- Market leader in thermal break connection plates.
- Entertainment venues, sports centres, hotels, manufacturing plant, operating theatres, offices and structures near major road and rail sites.
Specialist vibration and levelling solutions for industry, manufacturing and power generation.
- Automotive production lines to single machine tools, roll grinders to printing presses.
- Anti-vibration and precision levelling mountings for pumps, compressors and wind turbines.
- Technologies refined through years of experience and customer feedback.
- Global network of OEMs and industrial distributors.
55 years of engineering solutions
Farrat is proud to have been designing and manufacturing products since 1959.
As manufacturers, we understand what long-term commitment, experience and listening to customers can achieve and we are committed to continually improve everywhere we can.
We partner organisations in many different sectors around the world; here are a few examples of the differing challenges Farrat expertise has had to meet.