Farrat are a specialist engineering company that designs and manufactures high-performance Vibration Isolation, Thermal Isolation and Precision Levelling Solutions for buildings, industrial and power generation equipment around the world. We intend to provide our customers – wherever they are in the world – with the best technical solutions to their engineering challenges, with access to technical experts, bespoke manufactured solutions and the best possible customer service.
We know our clients’ time is precious, so we help by providing a timely, proactive and accurate service from concept design through to delivery and handover.
Our Engineering Philosophy
It is our philosophy and passion to “get things right”, to provide the best advice and to develop the best solutions for our clients that balance long-term performance, practicalities, risk, time and cost. We achieve this using our multi-disciplinary team’s knowledge and experience in mechanical, structural acoustic and construction engineering, delivered with over 50 years’ experience and a proactive attitude. We understand that the performance and structural integrity of our client’s assets can be reliant on our products and that the design process to incorporate them into their designs can be complex, so it is critical that we understand the performance requirements of what we are working on. Where necessary we work closely and proactively with the project team to ensure that the solution will work with maximum efficiency and at a competitive cost. We invest heavily in the research, development and testing of our products and knowledge of the applications to ensure they are the best they can be and that their performance is assured. Speak to our Technical Team
We aim to provide peace of mind and minimum risk through assured performance – constantly testing, certifying and improving our knowledge, systems and products.
Our Quality Policy
In our pursuit of engineering excellence it is our policy to maintain a Quality Management System conforming to the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001: 2008 as the basis for developing, integrating and managing our processes.
- We aim to have a market-focused culture where products and solutions are developed to meet current /future customer needs.
- We aim to achieve a very high level of customer satisfaction by: • Understanding their requirements • Assisting them in establishing the best solution for their needs • Ensuring that products and/or services conform to all specifications • Delivering on our promises.
- We research, develop and manufacture quality products backed by tangible test data and certifications.
- We have strong, clear leadership, systematic management of interrelated processes, full involvement of every employee, teamwork and communication.
- We develop skills, talent and motivation in our employees through training and development and the setting and monitoring of SMART objectives.
- We have processes that flow logically through the business maximising the use of employees, IT, machinery and suppliers.
- We have a culture that strives for technical and professional excellence.
- We create mutually beneficial supplier relationships.
We Are an Ambitious, Family Company
Farrat is a family owned and operated business that has a proud engineering and manufacturing heritage in the UK spanning back to 1959. We are ambitious and our highly committed team is growing as we continue to invest heavily in all aspects of the business to improve and add capacity. This includes growing our global network of export partners and international reach. Our Heritage Careers at Farrat Farrat Near You
With Valuable Knowledge in Niche Areas
Our engineers solve technically challenging problems for complex projects by applying knowledge, experience and multi-disciplinary capabilities in niche areas.
Maintaining Balance Across Our Sectors
Our strength lies in our ability to provide specialist solutions to projects across a wide range of sectors, including:
- Buildings & Structures
- Healthcare / Medical
- IT / Telecoms
- Manufacturing & Production
- Oil & Gas
- Retail & Leisure
To discuss a project in any sector, please contact our Technical Team.