Farrat Isolevel Ltd is a family owned and operated business that has a proud engineering and manufacturing heritage spanning back to 1959. We are based in Altrincham in the Northwest of England and we have exported globally for the last 50 years.
We are an ambitious company comprising of a highly committed and talented team who really are passionate about customer service, learning and engineering excellence.
We have and will continue to invest heavily in all aspects of the business to improve and add capacity.
Our Engineering Philosophy
It is our philosophy and passion to ‘get things right’, to provide advice and develop the best solutions for our clients that balance long term performance, practicalities, risk, time and cost.
We achieve this using our multi-disciplined team’s knowledge and experience in mechanical, structural acoustic and construction engineering, over 50 years’ experience and a proactive attitude.
We understand that the performance and structural integrity of our client’s assets can be reliant on our products and that the design process to incorporate them into their designs can be complex so it is critical that we understand the performance requirements of what we are working on. Where necessary we work closely and proactively with the project team to ensure the solution will work.
We invest heavily in the research, development and testing of our products and knowledge of the applications to ensure they are the best they can be and that the performance is assured.
Our Quality Policy
In our pursuit of Engineering Excellence it is our policy to maintain a Quality Management System conforming to the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001: 2008 as the basis for developing, integrating and managing our processes.
The following factors are critical in securing the long-term viability and success of our business;
- We aim to have a market focused culture where products and solutions are developed to meet real current and future customer needs.
- We aim to achieve a very high level of customer satisfaction by;
- Understanding their requirements
- Assisting them in establishing the best solution for their needs
- Ensuring that products and/or services conform to all relevant specifications
- Delivering on our promises.
- We research, develop and manufacture quality products backed up by tangible test data and certifications.
- We have strong, clear leadership, systematic management of interrelated processes, full involvement of every employee, teamwork and communication.
- We develop skills, talent and motivation in our employees through training and development and the setting and monitoring of SMART objectives.
- We have processes that flow logically through the business maximising the use of employees, IT, machinery and suppliers.
- We have a culture that strives for technical and professional excellence, continual improvement, innovation, investment and cost minimisation in every aspect of the business. Errors and inefficiencies should be tackled with solutions and we should continually improve the functionality and quality of our products and services.
- We make effective decisions based on the analysis of data and information.
- We create mutually beneficial supplier relationships.
These arrangements and objectives will be administered by the Quality Manager utilising a documented Quality Management System.