Farrat AWR Washers
Farrat AWR acoustic washers are used to isolate bolt-through connections by providing a resilient separation of the bolt and the isolated structure where there is no space available for an isolation sleeve.
Why choose AWR Acousting Washers?
- Can be used with acoustic / anti vibration pads to provide vibration isolation across bolt through fixings for stability and security
- If an acoustic washer is omitted then the anti vibration pad will be bypassed by the fixing bolt and offer limited isolation and the vibration can be transmitted through the fixing bolt
- They are manufactured for durability, performance and ease of onsite installation by vulcanising zinc plated washer to a Chloroprene (Neoprene) acoustic washer and sleeve (bush)
- Good oil, chemical and fire resistance
- Operating temperature range from –10 to +90 ºC
- Fire rating / building material class: B2
Typical applications include any bolt through connection which requires isolation such as:
- Steelwork Isolation in building structures
- Machine tool holding down bolts
- Isolation of studwork wall channels (in conjunction the FAVIM)