Vidam is a general purpose anti vibration and equipment mounting material used in industrial and building services applications for its good all round anti-vibration and chemical resistance characteristics.
Load capacity range: 0.5N/mm2 (MPa)
Why choose Farrat Vidam?
- A high quality nitrile rubber / granulated cork composite material
- Reduces noise and vibration
- Excellent chemical resistance including oils, grease, cleansing agents
- Stable under a wide range of atmospheric conditions and is suitable for use outdoors
- Low poisons ratio / limited bulging due to presence of cork
- Ability to withstand very high dynamic and static loads
- No tread
- Can be bonded instead of bolted
- Free of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAH), Heavy Metals (Pb, Cd, Hg and Cr (VI)) and Asbestos
- Complies with R0HS and ELV 2000/53/EC European Directives
- Working temperature range: -25ºC to +120ºC
- Standard Sheet Size: 1000 x 1000mm
- Easy to cut into strips and pads