Farrat Neoprene provides precise, low frequency vibration, acoustic and shock isolation and has been used globally in industrial and structural applications.
Isomat is a high quality, easy to use and economical elastomeric isolation material. It has been specially designed by Farrat to provide excellent low frequency vibration, acoustic and shock isolation and has been used globally in industrial and structural applications. Isomat is produced in the UK by Farrat using high quality ISO6446 compliant chloroprene/neoprene compound.
Farrat Isomat IMCR Materials:
Isomat CR45 is made from high quality 45 shore neoprene rubber and will provide the best vibration isolation performance out of the Isomat range due to its minimal damping.
Isomat CR60 is made from high quality 60 shore neoprene rubber and will provide an excellent balance of load bearings capacity and vibration isolation performance.
Isomat CR75 is made from high quality 75 shore neoprene rubber and will provide high load bearing capacity, good shock absorption due to its higher level of damping and medium vibration isolation performance.
Why choose Farrat Chloroprene/Neoprene?
- High resilience and low damping
- Tested and approved to BS6177
- Produced in the UK by Farrat using high quality compounds
- Available in a range of hardness grades and thicknesses
- Easy to use and economical elastomeric isolation material
- Excellent ozone, oil and general chemical resistance
- Low level of creep
- Long lifetime
- Fire / flame resistance
- Can be supplied as sheets or bespoke pads and strips
- Where bolt through connections are required, Farrat Anti-vibration (AW) washers and bushes should be incorporated in order to allow free movement of the pad and to ensure that the bolt does not transmit vibration across the connection.
For Material Characteristics and Performance Curves, please download our range of CR Datasheets above.
Alternately, Farrat are happy to advise and provide technical calculations to specify the most appropriate material for your particular application.