An update from Farrat on the COVID-19 outbreak
1st Apr 2020
Dear Valued Customers and Suppliers,
With the ongoing global situation associated with the COVID-19 outbreak, I would like to reassure you of our continued operation and provide you with an outline of the provisions we have in place to maintain the continuity of our supply.
These provisions include:
- Conducting a daily board level meeting to discuss the changing situation and the positioning of the business to react accordingly.
- Relocation of staff who are able to carry out their daily work at their home address.
- Enhancing the cleaning activities on-site to protect all employees who remain at the facility.
- Segregation of staff on-site to ensure a safe working distance at all times.
- Conducting meetings with clients via online conferencing facilities.
- Communicating closely with our supply-chain to confirm the flow of material.
It is our clear intention to remain operational throughout these challenging times.
Our entire workforce is in full support of the business and we remain fully committed to our renowned high-level of service.
Our mantra of “Engineers On A Mission” has never been more relevant!