Technical specifications are available on RIBA NBS Plus and NBS Create for rapid import.
Single Strip: Double Strip:
ƒn (Up to): 13 Hz ƒn (Up to): 9 Hz
Isolator Thickness: 12.5 mm Isolator Thickness: 25 mm
Max Wall Height: 6 m Warranty: Up to 25 Years
All CineWALL Acoustic Isolation Strips can be used in a double layer arrangement to increase the acoustic isolation performance without effecting the maximum load capacity or installation detail.
Each grade has a high load range allowing it to be used with a wide selection of wall heights. CineWALL Acoustic Isolation Strips can be easily shaped and cut to length on site with a retractable knife.
Contact Farrat for further advice and information regarding partition isolation design.
Our CineWALL LITE Acoustic Isolation Strips have a 3-5 day lead time. We hold stock in the UK, the UAE and Saudi Arabia, and regularly export worldwide.
Our team of engineers are always on hand to offer advice relating to specification, detailing and installation.
We can deliver this remotely or on-site, anywhere in the world.
All of our CineWALL Acoustic Isolation Strips are designed with ease of installation, durability and follow-on trades in mind.
Our CineWALL Acoustic Isolation Strips are manufactured under an accredited ISO 9001:2015 quality management system. Our performance test data is supplied from UKAS accredited independent consultants.
We regularly supply our CineWALL Acoustic Isolation Strips to market leading cinema operators including: Cineworld, VOX, VUE, Empire, REEL, Odeon and UCI.
Ordering from Farrat
CineWALL LITE Acoustic Isolation Strips
- Product Code: 2CW-L-130/210/290.
- Measure: CineWALL LITE Acoustic Isolation Strips are 1000 mm long and available in 130 mm, 210 mm and 290 mm widths.
- They are used under the internal leaf of the auditorium walls, or both leaves where auditoria are adjacent.
- Allow 1 strip per meter of auditorium perimeter (double for x2 layers) + 10% waste.
CineWALL LITE Acoustic Washer
- Product Code: 2CW-W-06
- Measure: CineWALL Acoustic Washers are available for M6 fixings only, however these can be used for smaller fixings with a head size < 7 mm.
- Fixings typically @ 600 mm centres, however as per partition manufacturer specification.
Extra washers are not required if x2 layers are to be used.
Contact our Technical Team
Where necessary we can also design bespoke configurations to meet your precise needs. Complete the enquiry form and our Technical Team will be in contact to discuss your project in more detail.
And consent to your data being used by Farrat.